In the words of McGill University’s Dr. Gerald Wiviott, we all need a trigger to help us get off our bums (Canadian for “butts”) and make changes: Inspiration, Motivation, Provocation and Support.
Inspired, motivated and provoked, now I really need your support.
- Please read my debut on the LA-based website Zester Daily–including advice on eliminating sugars and adding spices.
- Join the conversation on Eat and Beat Cancer’s™ Facebook page.
- Follow me on Twitter, if you do that sort of thing.
- Subscribe to this blog via the buttons in the upper right corner.
- Share this piece via any of the categories below.
Just think, by sharing the growing body of anti-cancer research, you could be the inspiration and support that many others need, too.